- Good anime art
- Nice and Intuitive UI design
- Simple upgrade system
- Maybe it's the chibi arts, or the fact that all the unit classes do are basically the same so it really give little on what TD gameplay can offer, though the skills help a bit with keeping the gameplay fresh. It pales in comparison to Kingdom Rush, and compared to Fantasy Defense (just the gameplay), Fantasy is still more fun. My point, as a TD game it can't be compared to other "high class" TD game. Treat this game as a standard hero collector game
- Arts could've been better with Live2d
- Story...not that engaging, it's decent but not amazing enough to captivate me in exploring the characters lore more
- If you're not a player who likes Azure Lane, Girls Frontline, Girls X Battle and such I don't think you'd play this game for long since this game will be carried by it's art designs.
- Base could be better...but then again, I'm comparing it to HI3 so...
- Double currency. Basically if you buy a paid currency, you'll need to convert that currency to gacha currency.
As you can see, there's not much pros or cons so it's a decent game to me. Give it a try for a couple of days, you might get hooked, especially if you haven't played TD for a long time. For me, unfortunately there's not much the game has to attract me. Anyway have fun.