- Dynamic character design
- Popular cast
- Gameplay is engaging and challenging
- The game has full established love routes for the first half of the cast (the rest of the character get theirs as well in the future)
- 2 events in 1 month, gacha rates are good
- you get diamonds (which you spend at the gacha or to replenish your hearts) easily
- every guy has a 'my room' feature where you can level up his intimacy and get new voice lines + stories (you can level up multiple guys at once but be careful some of them get jealous if you don't pay attention to them which is a really nice touch to the game)
- Story isn't fully voiced
- Some minor bugs
It's definitely worth your time if you're into puzzle games and otome features
Most of the characters are adults with a job instead of the usual high school boys, story's interesting and even funny at times.
Gameplay's simple but not too simple. You still have to think about the strategy but if you have competent cards you'll pull through. Easy to pick up and put down anytime. BGM is sooo good.
The most important thing is, they're not stingy with the crystals used for gachas. Play all stages for an timed event and you'll collect enough for a 10x gacha. Not many games offer that kind of thing.