- The overall sound is fine. BGM and sound effect is OK and the actors' voice are good. The balance between them are OK.
- The game play is disappointed me a little. It may too simple and easy to complete. I can't see how difference in each difficulty.
- The story is good. Even though it is very "RPG" but there are a lot of story to follow.
- You can survive in this game without paying. The paid player can complete the event with significant less effort. Will I pay? Maybe.
- The gasha rate and the price are reasonable. You can collect the gems and buy every event gasha once without buying the gems.
- The software quality is fine. The performance has been improved significantly and many defects have been fixed since the game was released.
- I haven't tried game support.
- The overall of this game is OK. The graphics is better than I expected. However, the game play is not good as I expected. I hope there will be new features in the nearly future.
Возможно, сама история тут хорошая (ещё и фуллвойс), но так как я не особо умею в жапаниз, то просто предположу, что сторик тут хорош.
Не думаю, что игра долго проживёт с таким геймплеем, даже не смотря на то, что коф сам по себе популярный фд. Тут просто нечего делать по факту.
Кстати, теперь работает без vpn.
Le gacha a des taux corrects (3% de SSR et 20% de SR), et la 1ère SSR est cadeau et au choix ! Ce n'est pas tous les jeux qui nous le permettent, mais pour le coup c'est très raccord avec l'aspect otome game, pour pouvoir worship son husbando au plus vite ! Le graphisme des cartes est très sympathique, la musique est cool, les histoires sont sympa. En résumé, le jeu est vraiment bon... sauf si vous cherchez un jeu de baston
J'ai déjà publié un guide sur les missions, pour ne pas passer à côté de récompenses faciles à obtenir ! Si jamais vous ne comprenez pas certains aspects du jeu, n'hésitez à pas à me rejoindre sur le groupe SOS TRADUCTION [JP/FR] (41529), je vous aiderai avec plaisir ! Et n'hésitez pas à vous abonner à mon compte pour plus de reviews et de guides sur les derniers jeux à la mode !
-awesome graphics for an otome style KOF
-gacha rates and currency are decent, better than most gachas
-literally 0 gameplay, i can say that this game is almost purely KOF dating sim and that's about it. selling point of the game is only KOF ikemen version, nothing else
-i can't read japanese and i'm sure most of us non japanese speaker can't either, and it's bad for us non japanese speaker to be unable to read the story without having to translate every single line(this is a dating sim game so being able to read story is #1 priority imo)
I'm not expecting much at all from this game. And no one really needs to. In fact, there's quite a lot that I don't care about that others don't like in here. I don't care about the low ssr rate, and I don't care about the infinitesimal gameplay (literally just tap the screen a bunch until you don't need to anymore)
Why am I giving it such a low review then?
The game, at least for me, loads terribly. A few people have already noted how there are loading screens everywhere, but my biggest problem is the crashes. On my tablet, it crashes whenever any gameplay happens (training and fight). With training, it's not that bad because at least the menu loads and the whole session happens, but it's only a matter of time before screen goes black and oop, home screen. And with fighting, forget about it. It wont load. Ever. Maybe once in a blue moon, but probably not. I've only ever gotten it to run a fight like 3 times and that was it. This is a huge problem because this is one of the only parts in the game where you can get diamonds to roll for more cards. And the current event content available right now is only unlockable through fights, which I can't do. I even tried playing through an emulator in hopes it would play the fights, but nope, same results as before.
I'm probably being a little too harsh on this game, but this is a pretty rough start to it. The initial game download (after the prologue) is a whole 1.19 gigs, which is very odd. The recent update was 778mb. What the heck? Something is a little fishy.
tl;dr: This game is not very good because of the crashes, which prevent me from enjoying the central point of the game (rolling), and the oddly huge file sizes.
(I will most likely up my rating when they fix it. I did send them a support email about this but basically the response email says "there are a lot of bugs we're still trying to fix.")