Ragnarok: The Lost Memories | North America Critique(s)
Su gameplay con cartas y aventura, junto a su apartado gráfico retro, me ha brindado una grata experiencia de juego.
Las ilustraciones de los personajes y su trama con un toque de humor me atraen.
Me dio risa la parte en la que una maga empieza a recordar algo y en esa memoria perdida se muestra la interfaz de la versión clásica en Windows XP. Alabo estos detalles.
Sin duda, un título que recomendaría probar a cualquiera que le interese los ARPG y pelear con cartas.
Primeros minutos: https://youtu.be/KfwnS1SNhpA
i am a big fan of the ragnarok series
The gameplay is decent even though they do the battle by themselves the main thing you in battle's is to use the cards
at least in battle's
The main hero (Rina) is pretty interesting i wasn't expecting that
The only gacha mechanic is the cards which you can upgrade
There is an auto path-questing too for the people that get bored to walk
The engage of the battle's reminds me the way you engage at final fantasy .
- Gameplay is unfortunately basic and the main thing that holds it back from being a masterpiece. Though it gives incentive to actively play during combat, the actual interaction you have on it is rather limited. You don't control the characters, but use a separate card deck system to put down effects while they automaically attack and use skills off cooldown. You essentially are doing things the characters should be doing already. But the cards are a bit lackluster, and don't mesh well with the rest of the game. It's like they exist only for their own sake rather than to elevate the game's experience. And there's not much variety to them either at this time. Others may not mind this as much, but I prefer more impact out of gameplay, especially in combat scenarios.
- Main character is a wet noodle, constantly at the beck and call of the main heroine. I don't mind her, she actually has an entertaining personality, but she's so assertive it's like she is more the protagonist that drives the plot forward 90% of the time. The other 10% is when the game's actual designated protagonist gets to have a turn. However, I'm only about 7 hours into it, so I dont know if his personality changes latter for the better or not. The rest of the story is good; not very original, but executed well (previous criticism notwithstanding).
Besides that, everything else is pretty great. I havent felt pressured to spend money yet, but there are certainly options there to progress the characters faster. It could also do with some quality of life improvements, but they're not glaring issues to me. We'll just have to see how the developers update the game from here.
If you're just looking for a mindless menu and stat simulator gacha, you probably won't enjoy this game. But if you're looking for a narrative driven game with traditional rpg elements, this will likely suffice. It gives a nice, oldschool, single-player rpg feel.
2. Untuk Sound lumayanlah dari musiknya, kalau bisa tambahin voice karakter nya pasti akan lebih bagus
3. Untuk Gameplay nya bagus banget dan ini game bertipe kan RPG jadi kayak genshin impact atau ragnarok mobile
4. Untuk Storylinennya aku gak terlalu peduli
5. Untyk Valuenya gw kasih 4