The character art designs are unique and outstanding, but I personally want it to have more male characters (it’s a world of equity). The 3D models in HD mode are fine considering it’s on a mobile device. The visual effects are good as well.
Amazing background music, and great character voice acting. The combat sound effect is excellent and intuitive.
Turn-based combat system in combination with match 3. Instead of going straight in and kill-them-all, the fights require strategies and decision-making. It may slow the pace down a little bit but greatly increases the quality of each fight, which is something I like. As for the character collection, I reckon it’s going to be time consuming to gather a 5-star team but 4-star characters are good enough to progress the main storyline. One thing I also like is how they manage the lobby (aka your main base) to a sim city like place. You can arrange the items and the buildings as you want, that kind of added an element to the gameplay. It’s not an uncommon feature in mobile games, but the building functions in there are actually impactful compared to the others.
The story itself is persuasive and makes sense, and the way it presents the story reminds me of classic Japanese single player PC games back in the 90s. Having a dialog scene with the NPCs around you and running along with the script in descriptive words make the storytelling very immersive. Although there are some typos or grammatical errors, I consider it’s good in general and you wouldn’t really notice them if you are a speed reader. Plot playback feature is impressive and interesting.
It’s a well-rounded good game and has a great potential from my perspective. Even though I haven’t invested too much time in this game yet, I think I’ll keep playing it for some time at least until I finish the whole story.
Waifus are cool, sexy, lovely, perfect.
Gameplay is interesting.
Gacha rate for 5* is 3%.
Home screen jobs are very good.
I give the game 8,4/10!!!
Upd. Вполне реально взять более 3х 5★ за выкуп, при условии, что вы не откроете всё сразу. За 9 дней 3 точно можно, ибо за 3 дня я уже накопил на 3. Вот только в выкупе всего 2 5★ вышли, выбирать не приходится. Но и это гораздо щедрее импактов.
В день можно получить более 2х круток в гаче. 1 за дейлики, 1 за миссии выживания, да еще голды насыпят. На баннерах 5* гарант за первые 30 круток, длятся 2 недели. Реально закрыть даже без траты голды. Особо далеко не прошел еще, но в магазине за валюту доступны 5* тикеты повышения перса. Вам не придется молиться на ловлю повторок. Поиграться стоит.
1. Full HD Gameplay
2. Game Type: Turn Based, ACG
3. Language: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
4. Account Login: Qoo
5. Review: this is an ACG Turn Based game. Set in the apocalypse, you will fight zombies and build your base. When fighting bann will have to match 3 or 4 teamfights to attack stronger. The game size is quite large but can launch smoothly on many turn-by-turn devices.
But well, still, this is a really good game. It's really worth, I'm even planning to top up, so I'll wait for the game to be fixed
i like the graphic
the character design seems smooth also
i will try review after the time i play more
Edit: 1 week in. I'm hooked and I bought the extended battle pass. Please support this game and make it last. I wish they would prioritize the english translation though. There's a decent story and nice little flavor texts in this game and it sucks when it's hard to read.
1) In game currency is really hard to get. When you need 2880 for a ten pull and you get 5 for a mission clear it takes a while to get there. Especially with the 7 Day pre-pull set up. You can get enough for a single special 10 pull in time, but the other two go to waste unless you spend for coins.
2) Healing between missions. There's already a stamina system in place. I honestly see zero reason for there to be an additional delay in being able to go to the next mission. Yes, it's only a few minutes. But in those 5-10 minutes I can move onto other things and loose my desire to continue. With how stingy pulls are, it's hard to justify having two teams to hop between, as well.
Lot of potential. Needs some QoL fixes.
I can't use the same character, so if a team member gets a strong character first, I only get a weak character.
Even if I'm the fastest to complete the challenge, it's not fair that I only get 6 coins because my character was not used.
If you're going to make a difference in rewards, it should be based on speed, not number of uses.