That say, the idea of making AI-teammate instead of swap them around like Honkai or Punishing Gray Raven is... weird.
Because they basically became auto-mode, just level up 2 melee heroes to max then you basically don't have to do anything beside walking around to move the scene forward.
But i won't call this a bad game, just already played many similar games like it, this one just don't fit me enough to keep going.
Edit: after play it some more, rank up further to unlock more mode.... it is still hard for me to keep going.
-The material stage only let you increase drop up to x2, it is so easy that i just leave it to my Ai-member to deal with everything.
-Because of how easy a lot of the stages are, i can't even enjoy the chain ultimate because normal enemy just die before that even trigger while boss health is so low at that point to even do it.
-There are only few characters with bond stories right now and even then, it only have like 2-3 stories.
- While they seem to put a lot of effort into the skills but the ultimate evade before have much variant, it mostly just Honkai "time slow" instead of give you a counter attack to hit enemy back.
Feel like the more i play the more this game value will drop for me so i will stop at rank 30
I have to say this before but the tier list is made with the intention of how easy to play they all are. This is why in CN limited version of Hera is the strongest. Its because she have the best support skill and AI mechanic. Like Hera is all you need to roll for honestly.
Now with the tier list problem out? First the good part
1) As I said you can play literally anything. This game is made by the same company that create Arknights which is a game where you will eventually get every unit... Also same as Azur Lane too. If anything the only P2W is the costume. They making more money with cosmetics alone lmao!
2) How easy to get S unit? TBH even S rank unit CAN be really bad... Would you believe me that one of them required you to play 20 combo skill? Yes its "Ryugiri Kagutsuchi" There's rarely anyone would like THAT kind... Also failing his combo will dramatically reduce his damage too... This is the kind that S unit usually be. If you fail their combo they lose literally all damage. Meanwhile the low rank unit have little combo. Anyone can use them without worry. It's really depends on how the skill combination in the end. Even the lowest rank can beat the boss... I just use main character team and already beat the raid boss. Ironic they deal better damage than S rank team due to combo.
3) The artwork and character appearance are also pretty good too. Also both voice fit them well.
4) I tested with the paywall and honestly? It's not too expensive and they didn't just added TOO many to forced you to pay it... If anything there's only just VIP tree for thsoe who willing to pay. The value of that thing is just a trophy too. You do NOT actually needed them at all... It will be a beautiful collection and that is all.
Now for the issues... Please fix this?
1) Colors... I don't mean the game color theme but the BATTLE theme... Why changing their color all the time? It will be confusing as fk to know which is an attack or which is the after effect of an attack... I have good reaction and can reach master rank+ in any MOBA game... I can't react if the color just confused me. This will be WAY worse for newbie or low reaction speed player... I would feel bad for them... Game shouldn't make it hard to see even more if its action based... Do that only in mystery game please not here...
2) Action indicator can also be confusing even when they uses just one color... Why? The whole stage just somehow share the same color as the attack location... Same as last problem I CAN'T SEE!!! WTF!!! I'm not color blind but why placing red indicator on red floor... Its confusing... Literally became invisible... Most of the time a lot of attack turned into silent attack...
3) There's no warning indicator of which unit attack. This will soon be a huge problem when the game throw in 100+ enemies in one area... You will get jump on and can't even reacts at all...
4) Long range indicator can also be confusing... This is because when its long you won't see the end of it to know WHEN the attack will happen. This is where most of my mistake happens too. Like again how when I can't see...
5) There's no sound to warn of each attack too. This can be fatal too for player who uses sound more than visuals. It will take them a lot of time to get uses to it...
Honestly to sum up the game is incredible f2p much like Azur Lane and Arknights. The only problem is like I said... The visibility is just horrible... I can't even see most action... Also your ally AI can make it worse too. You can't exactly turn them all down too cause you have to team up with them...
Like yeah... Please find a better color theme for the action parts... I'm not even color blind yet here I am... I'm blind and had to use my raw gamer instinct to randomly dodge...
as of rn writing it i haven't tried it out yet but im sure of what i have seen it will be great
[edit after playing for while]
as expected its great
love the gameplay and graphics are well made
tho i didn't like the en dub but anyway
Gameplay: It's a very polished hack-and-slash game with fast-paced combat and special skills. With the aid of your AI companions, battles can become quite hectic, which lends itself well to the game's elements of excitement and suspense
Value for Money:
It's free to play! But, similar to other games, it's riddled with microtransactions that seek to profit from the game's mediocre rates. On the bright side, the SR characters are, more often than not, almost as viable to use as the SSR ones
Its wroth the time, investment, and the download time
La app me ha parecido correctamente optimizada y gracias a ello no he padecido de problemas técnicos, realmente quedé sorprendido por su eficiencia. Aquello es más plausible teniendo presente que lo probé tan solo en su primer día de lanzamiento.
Lo malo es que el drop rate es bajo pero se ve algo compensado con el pity (de 70) para obtener un grado S.
Ahora, lo molesto es que se ve que no les interesa apoyar el reroll del usuario. Si bien ofrece empezar como invitado, dicha cuenta se mantiene aunque borres los datos de la app y la opción para la eliminación de nuestro progreso demora varios días para hacer efecto.
Por lo mencionado, para el reroll es más recomendable loguearse registrando un correo o crear una nueva instancia en emulador para cada intento.
Primeros minutos: https://youtu.be/1L0ypnosvlc
• the gameplay is similar like honkai and pgr but the difference is u can just play 1 character and ur other characters that u put in ur team is automatic basically AI. which is kinda weird for me bcuz i like having the freedom to switch characters but this also works for me ig
• the gacha is like usual (70 pulls to get a S character), but the game is rlly f2p friendly. u can get around 3000 crystals in just 1-3 days, even in late game. the only that requires real money is just some skin tbh and its not even expensive.
• the characters are cute! i love tsukuyomi and hel (also currently saving up for hades and anubis)
• story is great too I like the concept and where it's going so far
• for the audio... the music is rlly good but voiceline for the characters sometimes overlap (only in story tho) and when i finish a stage the character will keep talking until i get back to the main screen... usually the stage doesnt end with another dialogue, but its pretty annoying when it does so, i cant enjoy the story that much bcuz of it.
also the eng dub isnt really that good lol, im usually the type of player who use cn and kr voice over but theres only eng and jp here and tbh jp is better. other than that tho i haven't really find any problems so im pretty satisfied with the game
Daily is quick (5mins perday if you clear all main quest/event quest). Weekly take around half an hour for max reward.
Game run smooth but a bit hot if you play on phone.
Voice is super and every where.
BGM is lacking.
Combat is fun and suitable for everyone. There are unit with lazy combat style and units hard to master. You can play it good even with slow reflex.
Gacha rate is normal but the reward is generous. If you plan ahead, you can get every meta units without spending.
This is really an easy game which is good . Im just using default main team and it can clear story goes on. Let me review a bit.
- Same mechanic like PGR ( fast slash action )
- Ultimate team combo ( the uniqueness of this game! )
- Low tier character? dont worry its depend your skill
- Go reroll if you doesnt like your team
- x2,x3 even x4 for resources clear dungeon on game mechanic ( hey this is quite good, im not wasting time for what i need )
- Beware salty of whale / lucky account ( this maybe too much if you cant handle it like me )
- Pity gacha isnt really guaranteed ( shouldn't you make 70pull guaranteed char banner? i mean look saving all of those need time )
Im only playing a bit and im really hooked with this game. Like what i said before this is really easy game not like PGR. i mean it.
If you looking fast slash action game, im quite recommend this game. Dont worry if your luck is bad on gacha, you can still reroll it until your statisfied.
This isnt about meta character or something, you can still keep happy playing even your have low tier characters. This is depend your skill and your playstyle. dont worry if you dont have tier 0 character based on CN tier list.
Game is just for fun right? Happy playing game folks!
but I truly enjoy this more
I played cn PGR when it released
and experienced the 10k ticket incident 1st hand
+Playing AG truly consider as relax and enjoy
+Overall character design are more to my taste
-Level/enemies design are bland
-Plot wise are tasteless
I'm not a fan of PGR
kinda stressed and forced
especially the orb matching combat
I quit PGR after few months
still happy for it being success
would love to have anyone rise and kill Mihoyo
I'll say PGR fans can stay where they're at
I prefer here
Edit: Its good but not for me, now the shits amazing and its Yostar so expect good things to come but It's not for me. Not persuadin. a
many waifu in this game
and i like hack and slas type game just like honkai impact 3