If it is, then this improvement from their Overhit game that was closed at 2008 or 2010 (forgot the exact year) was beautiful
if it's not, then whoever behind the developement of this game, i can give 2 thump up for them
and for the review from my personal view
the Art is beautiful, for this year (2021) i willing to say that this game deserve the award for the art ...
Gatcha + RPG + tactical/strategic style of games
to be honest, if it's not because of the Art i will drop this game sooner ..
the reason that lead to drop the game is because the gameplay
the "strategic/tactical" thingy ...
and 3 * quest system that a little bit complicated for my Taste ...
i more straight forward player, to enjoy the game & story
not to spinning my brain to get 3* just to do the story mission
then again i stay because the art ... to beautiful to pass the chance to collecting the Waifu (lol)
Even though the gatcha rate is pretty poor or maybe just my luck is really bad (not sure & not gonna judge)
Overall, i still willing to recommended ppl to play this
but to be put as "favorite" games, maybe not until they change those Mission & 3* system to be more simple ( not gonna happend though )
CONS : Has a lot of male characters - grind heavy - it can fadigue yourself by the time its required to refine and equip your team - the AI is a bit dumb for auto combat.
That said, I don't recommend rerolling for a character since you will get them, eventually. Arena shop allows that to happen quicker. And regardless, getting the right EX weapon for your SS matters more in this game than rerolling for the unit that uses it.
Also, keep in mind that you will eventually run out of resources when you hit lv 60. I highly recommend building only 12 units at max until you hit level 70 on one of your units, especially if you're F2P. It's fine to level all characters to lv 20 for commander exps and rubies, don't go over that.
Skill level should be prioritized on An Boyoung early on. She will carry you from early to mid PvP and PvE stages. Or, if you have one of the top meta SS damage dealers with his/her best EX weapon, it's also worth pouring every resource into them on the get-go.
In my case, I did it on Yun Bitnara, and her s4 (can only crit) deals over 150k-200k with Uchida in PvP. And that's hitting 2 targets for 3 turns while being immune to CC. She carried me in both PvE and PvP, like, incredibly hard. Even harder than my Sando with her EX weapon.
But, here is an in-depth tier list and analysis on each character based on Korean/Global meta in the top 50 PvP/PvE (I'm currently ranked 112 in PvP as a f2p)
But TLDR of this, here are the must build/recast units for both F2P and P2W for end-game PvE and/or PvP,
assuming that you have their best *EX WEAPON*:
A units: An Boyoung (PvE/PvP/SS), Uchida Kyouichi (PvP/SS), Royal Guard (PvE/PvP/S), Lou (PvE/S)
S units: Wonsul (PvP/SS+), Kang SeongHyeon (PvP/SS), Mago (PvE/PvP/S), Kira (PvP/SS), Leonard Shin (PvP/S), Catarina (PvE/PvP/S), Kim Bong Chun (PvP/PvE/SS), Back Ryong (PvP/S)
SS units: Kang Suki(PvP/SS+), Yun Bitnara (PvP/SS+), Sando (PvE/PvP/SS+), Seok Hwan (PvE/PvP/SS+), Ajitae (PvP/PvE/SS), Kang Hyeon (PvP/PvE/SS+), Lilia (PvE/PvP/SS), Ha Siwoo (PvE/PvP/SS), Kang Haneul (PvP/SS+), Hasty (PvP/PvE/SS), Kawooka (PvE/PvP/SS), Jyu (PvP/SS), Min Jungwoo (PvP/SS)
HERE's the long version:
1 Uchida Kyouchi (freeze + def break, OP in PvP)
2 An Boyoung (if she survived after using s2, her s3 + extra turn into s4 will delete everyone in PvP and PvE. She might as well be an SS unit, that's how strong she is)
3. Aikawa (one of the best aoe burner/bomber in the game)
3 Meyer used for Kang (raid boss)
4 Oh Sejeong (optional but a good control unit, though, if she failed to stun she's useless, imo)
5 Samus (budget boss killer that deals 25% of maxed hp on s4, not better than SS)
6 Ponzol (best A debuffer in PvE with poison/%hp dots, can be triggered per hit)
7 Royal Guard (the best A defender in the game, usable in PvP and PvE)
8 Bangja (best Bomber who can consistently place bombs on single target)
9 Lou (Another good tank with def down, reduce damage taken from debuffed target)
10 Cheol (strong single-target ability but not better than SS like Sando).
1. Wonsul (an absolute monster in PvP, currently meta)
2. Kwaetacheon (best shocker)
3. Kang Seonghyeon (2 turns aoe sleep and also decrease meter by 50%, strong in PvP)
4. ms. Hwang (really good in PvP when paired with munsu with his EX weapon or Aikawa)
5. myowol (disable one target passive permanently and good in raid)
6. PyeongGang (not bad but her revive is really rng)
7. mago (a good stealth damage dealer, but aoe destroys her in PvP)
8. Kaira (a control PvP unit, not a priority)
9. Kira (PvP, strongest single target in the game, s3 grants 60% critical)
10. Leonard Shin (the best buff block unit in the game, PvP unit)
11. Jin Suho (usable on raid bosses)
12. Catarina (With EX weapon, 60% crit dmg buff + 50% dmg reflect, great in PvP and PvE)
13. Taeyu (really good against reviving teams if he has EX wep)
14. Yeongsil (can permanently stun a unit in PvP)
15. mito (a budget version of Uchida)
16. marlene (great single target dealer)
17. Yuuitae (good against raid boss)
18. Kim han (crazy damage with Frenzy, PvE and PvP)
19. Back Ryong (Great PvP unit)
20. Kim Bong Chun (one of the best control support in PvP)
1. Yun Bitnara (best aoe DPS in the game)
2. Kawooka (invulnerability for 2 turns with 50% chance for all, the most busted aoe passive in the game if it procs often)
3. Sando (If she's not taunted by at least 1 defender or stunned/frozen, your team is wiped)
4. Seok Hwan (him with EX weapon "Ignition bat" = god tier)
5. Kang Hyeon (aoe atk down + taunt for 2 turns, your team take no damage for 2 turns, one of the best tanks in the game)
6. Lilia (insane aoe cleaver, currently meta)
7. Ajitae (2 EX weapons with 2 different playstyles, strongest specialist)
8. Jeon Youngha (really strong if he doesn't get focus first)
9. Ha Siwoo (best buffer in the game)
10. Won miho (amazing PvE buffer)
11. munsu (only good with EX wep that changes his skill)
12. Kang suki (arguably the best tank in the game with her EX wep)
13. Shin Heyool (best reviver, could be used in raid)
14. Wonhyo (best counter to Uchida or a fast debuffer in PVP with her EX wep)
15. Van (used as a first turn contester in PvP)
16. min jungwoo (Great in PvP with his EX wep that changes his abilities)
17. Jyu (one of the strongest AOE damage dealer in the game + counters with high investment)
18. Yak (he can decide the outcome in PvP if he got first turn with aoe silence)
19. Kang Haneul (gives first turn to a target + resets skill cooldown, and also boosts turn meter by 11% to all each time he takes a turn. Keep in mind that they will still remain in the same place even after being granted an extra turn. That + 11% turn meter increased makes him very OP in PvP if you use Sando, Yun Bitnara, Jyu, etc)
20. Kang Suho (situationally good, only with EX wep)
21. Hasty (one of the best defender with good counters)
All the listed characters here are worth building. Consider building them if you have their EX weapon, but that's also your choice.
If you've gotten this far, for equipment, be sure to look at master PvP rankings and see which set and primary/subs they run and prioritize.
When you want to make room in your inventory, make sure to promote for more 4-5 star gears or cores instead of selling the pieces that you won't use.
"Craft Core" only works if you do it on +6 4 star gear.
You can also use Blue gears over Purple or Gold if it has high base critical dmg or crit dmg primary. Keep in mind this is only for Primary% on blue gears since subs on a primary piece that can roll into SPD or an offensive primary% stat don't have good substats apart from SPD. Even if you have a better Purple or Gold gear that you could replace, you can directly put this on another unit.
You will need at least 120% Critical Dmg to ensure that you will Crit 90% of the time due to Crit Resist of 30%+ that most damage dealers have. You can check this in "info" and click the exclamation, "!" at the very bottom.
By standard, 3 primary % should be Crit Dmg, Crit Dmg, Critical Chance with 4 set ATK% and 2 Set Crit Chance.
Or conversely, Crit Dmg %, Critical Chance %, Critical Chance % with 4 set ATK% and 2 Set Crit Dmg %.
In some cases, you would go 4 Set Crit Chance %, and 2 Set crit dmg %. But I would recommend going with the first standard build here for maximum damage. As a side note, if you went with 6 Crit Dmg Set (on Yun Bitnara for instance), make sure that at least one of your primary% is ATK%.
La calidad gráfica es regular, en parte se ve bien por los efectos de luz y las texturas de los personajes, por otra parte, las texturas del entorno se ven pobres o regulares, el nivel de la resolución tampoco es mucha y parece que, al saber esto, aplican un desenfoque notable, algo que empieza a molestar después de cierto periodo de juego. El diseño de los personajes me gusta y es variado, además del estilo de digitalización que lo diferencia. El gameplay es tipo RPG por turnos y con una clara historia para contar, en cada dungeon tendremos que limpiar diversos nodos y cumplir con ciertos requisitos para acceder al Boss final y completar la misión. En cuanto al rendimiento, no he tenido problemas con algunos dispositivos y otros sí, al parecer se están produciendo fallos por compatibilidad con el OpenGL, después de todo, el motor gráfico es Unreal Engine 4. El universo que se crea en este juego combina varios personajes de diversos cómics que pertenecen a YLAB y publicados en la WEBTOON. Esta entrega no está mal, tiene buen gameplay, buena trama, y en lo personal, rasgos físicos que me atraen en algunos personajes, el BGM es bueno y la interfaz es cómoda, pese a todo, hay algo que no me terminó de enganchar.
Primeros minutos: https://youtu.be/L9SaBp_Vnis .
Nota: En el video muestro cómo cambiar la calidad gráfica para dejarla al máximo.
If the global version follows its original then this will be worth your time.