1. This game is in english but they sometimes play korean chat to mess with us. It's like a secret chat to negate spoiler on story mode.
2. Graphics is good , game is turn based with speed as dominant attribute to get turn. Item has set bonus like MMO. Pretty standard with upgrade and so on.
3. No character gacha but u buy straight. It's super expensive. Some need other currency like real money or other in game currency.
4. At first it feel nice. but at some progress it feel heavy. Your unit will be severely underperformed and need to upgrade to prepare for next level.
Level up is slow. Exp potion is given a lot but it's still slow. Very slow. Awakening material also slow even for ur 3* unit at the beginning. The progress on ur team building is slow.
5. Awakening a character doesnt give much benefit. Your character will reset to lv 1, again level up is slow. Very slow... Your skill wont get much upgrade from awakening. You need skill upgrade material from a separate grind.
6. I abandoned this game because it's slow. Sorry guys..
EDIT: Guide for those of you who want to play on emulator (personally, I've a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus and it's quite difficult to run the game on this budget-phone (´；ω；) )
If you have an alert from AppGuard when you're trying to open the game, follow these steps to fix your problem:
1. Turn off you Wi-Fi from Settings
2. Open the game
3. When the game ask you to check your internet connection, re-activate your Wi-Fi
4. Enjoy the game!
Hope this little guide can help you! :)
Озвучка страшная, но обещают япу подвезти.
Русский уже отчасти введён и сюжетку прочитать можно спокойно.
Из гача контента тут снаряга, обычно, самая страшная штука, а тут гача, понимаете ли.
Персы собираются более лёгким способом - покупкой конкретного за Ф2п валюту.
Автоповтор, пробуждение, ап * у персов и, внимание, рандомная прокачка скилов 0_о.
В общем, шикарная.
Storyline isnt bad
Character pretty decent and plus u can select the genre and hair of your main character
Sometimes english get replaced with another language
Worth a try
You can buy some characters outright, but MANY are given to the player as they progress.
I haven't really felt the need to spend money on anything, but have paid for a few items to make things more convenient. Definetly not p2w.
Some characters are given after checking in so many days in a row. 15 days for the first, generally 30 afterwards. I missed a day here and there and I paid a small crystal penalty and all was forgiven, no progress lost.
The story, while typical, is enjoyable. The characters all interact in their own way, fulfilling most of the typical rpg tropes. Although this may seem like it might be dull, I would advise caution in writing off a well thought out story.
My interest in this game has been consistently curious. Ive probably downloaded and deleted 12 - 20 other games in the two months I have been casually playing this title. It has never been my main, but I havent ever considered deleting it.
C'est un jeu assez récent, et clairement il demande de la patience, il y a aussi des choses qui méritent d'être améliorés (guilde et pvp) mais je suis sûr que tout cela sera amélioré par la suite ! Pas de traduction de l'histoire à partir du mode hard, malheureusement... mais ça viendra aussi à un moment alors je m'inquiète pas
альянс это 10 из 10
азиаты что-то пишут, а я "I do not understaAAaaAand"•_ゝ•
2. After the first week you will realise there is no real place to farm gold (you need a lot of this), and exp (you also need a lot of this) - like Faimon (in SW terms). What made this grind worse is that the energy system will only allow you to only run maybe 6~8 runs depending where you decide to grind. And due to the Burst system, the auto play will never be good. They need to add an instant replay feature once full cleared. At least they have auto repeat for now, you can gatcha for decent equipment set to help with the grind. It is a way to "push" you to resort to gatcha though, or use real money for decent gears. Otherwise, progression is just so retardedly slow.
3. Skill up is another long term grind. You need 25 stones for each character, but you can only get 6* of these a month by grinding dungeon milestone + daily login. You can purchase ($$) 1 per week, or more if you pay much much more. But the problem is actually gold for skill up. You will understand poverty.
-The game needs some real QOL improvements, something to help with the battle AI or instant clear feature. If the gold, exp, drops can be patched, then the grind would be easier too. I feel like it takes too much time to play the game at the moment. Overall, I'm looking forward to the global release very much. The game is the true SW successor for those who is a fan. Progression will be very very slow, but if you like the game it should still be a very enjoyable game.