Short Version: The primary strength of this game is Story. If you primarily want a game with amazing story and characters, like Magia Record, than this game is for you. Highly recommended. HOWEVER, if you want something else, PVP, Co-op, Guild Wars, etc, then I suggest to look for other games.
Now, on to the pros and cons.
+ Amazing Story, and plenty of them. Even the small stories from each girl are worth the read. Almost on par as Magia Record and Countersside. Play this game at your own pace
+ Live2D Lobby, always a plus. But not interactive, it's simply a "CG Replay". You can pat/rub their head though
+ VAs and Music are on point
+ Modern Nexon. Some might disagree, but for me, they're a lot better now. Good communication, managed to secure Miku Collab (there was doubt due to licensing agreement), good rewards along with Road Map publication
+ Good amount of QOL
- STRICTLY for story enjoyer only. Don't even think about PVP. PVP is heavy on meta. Without using meta units, defeat is inevitable
- Other PVE contents (ex. Raids) requires you to build lots of characters. This takes a lot of time and resources. 3* (highest rarity) is very much recommended
- Takes a long time to raise affinity
- Max level of characters are tied to account level. This is what makes PVP horrendous
- Very difficult to maximize a character, requires a lot of resources
- Resources to grow a character differs between the students, based on their academy. This is what makes the growing the characters part tiresome. If you want to follow my approach, "Follow your heart, not the meta", focus on characters that you like.
So, as you can see, this game is solely made to enjoy the story. If you want a more "balanced" game, Epic Seven and Countersside is more for you. This game is like Fate Grand Order, you play this to enjoy the story and characters. Well, have fun. Oh, and DON'T SKIP THE RAID (Total Assault) story! It's important. Even our main character said in an event, "Wait, that was canon??" when they're facing Raid Boss outside the Raid Boss Mode, haha.