Who I'm Following
Punishing: Gray Raven | Simplified Chinese
gonna tell my kids this is honkai impact
tbh this is my opinion honkai impact 3rd white knights plesse don't come at me i like hi3 but it does feel lackluster compared to this
but ehem, where do i even begin with this game? it's fluffing amazing, and I honestly think it's better than honkai! well then, lemme get into my own opinions on the game:
1. login: to those who are having trouble logging in due to it only allowing weibo and qq users, it's actually pretty simple. on the app, when you get to the login screen, just go to the third tab on the right near the question sign, enter the password you use, and after that since you need to turn in your real name and id number, just go on http://www.myfakeinfo.com/nationalidno/get-china-citizenidandname.php and choose a name and id number and put those in, but after you do that you have to set up your profile, you are gonna have to put in a chinese name, meaning you are gonna have to translate the name you want to have into chinese, or else it won't let you into the game, after you enter a chinese name, it will let you into the game and you can play.
2. size and how much storage it takes: this is the part where i hate honkai. MiHoYo decided to make it so that you have to download the hd assets, which not only takes up a ton of space, but it also takes a while to download. this game has an initial download about the size of the Bandori initial download (if you choose the mini download that only installs all the important assets.). meaning it's about 1-2gb of storage, which is great because it's not gonna be a space hog unlike honkai.
3. graphics: i love the graphics! it's like I'm looking at a beautiful peice of polished Quartz! it just looks so pretty to look at, especially if a character is casting their ultimate attack!
4. sound: i love the bgm in the game! it sounds intriguing and just relaxing to listen to! it fits the scenes and I'd love to download the games soundtrack (if it does have one.)
5. story: so, i can't really judge the story since 1. im the 'skip every story scene' type of person and 2. i can't understand simplified Chinese.
6. battle system: this is one of my favourite parts about the game. instead of it being you running to the enemy and spam attack (looking at ya hi3) dodge some attacks, rinse and repeat, when you get hit critically, you stop attacking, and your character usually falls on the ground for a few seconds before getting back up. also, you can literally stop time by dodging a mobs attacks, meaning you have a window of opportunity to preform an attack on the monster without risking getting hit.
7. gacha and characters: even if i just began the game ii lready have 1 A and one S rank character. i don't really know but i think you can get another S rank character through the login bonuses or just gacha for the login bonus character. i also like how there aren't just 10 forms of one character, but only 1-2 other forms of the character. in your first ten draw you can get an A rank character, i just so happened to get the A rank version of the character you start off as (she also looks like Hatsune miku so that's another bonus) but the gacha rates are pretty fair, and you can exchange the gold tickets you get for gacha tickets!
8. value: if your not playing hi3 but want to play a game like it, i recommend you try this! you get a ton of free stuff (including an S character ticket) and it's enjoyable to play! i hope this game comes out globally, because i can see it going up against hi3! like i said, i honestly think this is better than hi3 in every way! but i still do like hi3, but hi3 really is lacking compared to this. well then, i hope whoever's reading this enjoyed my review on the game, and i hope you have a good day!