Who I'm Following
ECHOES of MANA | Global
This is the worst installment that Square Enix released in the mobile platform bugs everywhere feels like the game is very unoptimized for the platform as if theres no beta test that occurred.
1. It gives you an error when repleneshing stamina with no indication that you already replenished your stamina for that day it boots you out from the start menu
2. Hellish frame drop I'm using a Asus Zenfone 7 pro and on standard graphical settings to maximize battery power but when it comes to boss fights, cluttered enemies and skills the frames drop drastically
3. Retrying a stage frequently disables your ST and skills unable to tap them the resolution is to close and reopen the game and try again
4. Equipping a weapon cosmetic that is not for that character boots you out from starting menu
5. Joining Coop rooms sometimes doesnt load and kicks you out from the starting menu
6. Coop is very unstable Mega Spirit Magic is the strongest burst mechanic of the game but theres no sign that someone already used it and when you tap on it you do nothing and renders you vulnerable to attacks.
7. Chapter 5 Boss AI on hard is Ultra annoying this feels like not the intended CPU pathing the boss moves frequently to the end of the stage making it harder to see her attack pattern but this can be manipulated in the first phase of the fight
8. Coop settings needs to add a power rating restriction level is kinda useless even when youre level 80-90 you can still be at power rating 4k
9. Party AI is so dumb that you sometimes they are getting locked on an enemy specially if its a mushboom or that pesky leaf archer like chobinhood. This is becoming more like Guardian Tales wherein it doesnt matter how you make your non controled character stronger they just die in a matter of seconds in a boss fight this is true especially in Future Princess Chapter
10. When you use a skill it just sometimes just do normal attacks and when you mash the skill button it sometimes do a second skill like its pre tapped this is annoying because it renders you vulnerable in harder stages
11. Failing a stage doesnt give you back your stamina this needs to change because of how the game is very unoptimized.
12. Mana panels sometimes doesnt load and needs to be reloaded by going in and out of that character or changing screens
13. For a 2D game this installment drains alot of battery and if you charge your phone it sometimes causes drastical frame drop. I dont know if this happens on other phones but it happens to me alot.
14. Poison needs to be nerfed I understand that being stunned renders your character unable to act for 2-3 secs but come on poison is very unbalanced on this game it doesnt matter how high your CON or SPR is you still get poisoned and when you get poisoned it eats away your HP as matter of seconds I built Honeycomb for this because he has cure poison.
Conclusion: Trying to revive the Mana series is a very welcome act for me because The Mana series is one of my favorite childhood game but the current state of Echoes of Mana makes me wish for it to be removed on the Playstore and fix the game becauae its not yet ready to be launched.
PS: I dont know why people rate this game so high as if they only played the tutorial of the game. People who claims if they did not encounter strange enemy behavior or the game is smooth sailing is either using a MOD/HACK that they can't observe how the enemy works on this game
What can I say? We've all been waiting for another Mana game release a long time now, and they have surely delivered.
Teaming up with the already awesome Wright Flyer Team creators of Another Eden, boosting up the well known music from all Mana platforms and the beautiful well done character designs and gameplay, hits one for the books.
All characters can be used, ascended and become more powerful, so there is no not good character. The auto battle is kool like any other engine, but even without auto its the same mana gameplay feel.
Any rpg fan will be most pleased and not get bored. ✌🏻