I didn’t have a phone that was good enough to play the Japanese version of this game when it came out in May 2021. Also, I didn’t like using VPN. Now that I have a new device, this English Version is great for me! Here are my thoughts about this game after playing for some time:
What I like:
1. The unlimited first 10x Gacha reroll for the starters is just too good. You can keep rerolling until you get the characters you want to play with. It is also possible to get more than one UR card. I personally got one UR Bakugo and one UR Shigaraki versus Chisaki Memory card.
2. Like any other anime-adaption mobile game, you can relive the story from the beginning of the series while making it a gaming experience. I kinda like the way it presents the story by inserting screenshots from the anime. It’s like reading a light novel.
3. The game is pretty generous in giving away free Hero Gems for rolls, and the daily free Gacha actually gives UR cards!
4. Although I just skip them after seeing them the first time, I like the skill-casting animations! They’re well designed and look good.
What could be better:
1. I feel like the result of quest fights are merely depending on whether you have enough BP (strength). There isn’t too much that you can do differently to turn the tide if your team's BP does not trump the recommendation value. The quirks don’t really matter a lot as more than 70% of your turns you’ll be auto-attacking, and the enemy’s damage is quite high.
More Reviews of This Game More
MY HERO ULTRA IMPACT Gameplay: https://youtu.be/zqEAOZv0dts
5 star to counter Chinese triggered by history while their country still commiting genocide and violating human rights everyday. heck even China Olympic is full of crime as well. starving foreign athletes, bribed judge, blatant cheating. My favourite is when they cheating againts Canada on speed-skating but still lose, so the judge disqualify the Canadians so China win. even when they caught red-handed in Video.