Edit: ok, after playing for over a week, I've gotta say this game is not polished at all. It almost plays like a beta release.
- Red dots will show up even if there's nothing to claim, yet they won't show up when there IS something you can claim.
- Half of the time, the elemental dungeons will say "event not open" even when the tower is clearly opened.
- The bubble mini game has the most horrible physics I've ever seen. You can aim perfectly at any number and your ball will still bounce around completely randomly and land wherever it feels like.
- Every single character has a skin with white hair and red eyes. Other than there being zero creativity between those skins, it makes every character look the same. Makes upgrading characters a massive pain.
- These are the WORST gacha rates I've ever seen. You get a pity at 100 summons, but there's no guaranteed SR from a 10x summon. You'll often end up getting 9 N heroes and 1 R from a 10 pull. The N heroes can be decomposed to buy R heroes or a very limited amount of summon tickets per week. Nowhere near enough to keep the game interesting imo.
In short, there are definitely better idle gacha games out there. The best thing about this game is the lewd anime art style. Everything else is below sub-par.