1. Auto cause u'll hv most battles done this way. Fights r lengthening n arduous n meaningless.
2. NPC AI Foes can link up into battles when engaged close enough, but urs dont despite hving multiple teams. Other than needing them to open doors here n there, your 3teams/4 formations x help one another(link up like d foes). Each are mutually exclusive n on their own in-battle.
3. Each bosses n stages are HP sponges n to get through them, you'll either need to grind d many components needed to slowly obtain them 4 free, or just folk up the USDs.
4. Most chars hv their own mech suit (4 parts), but d better ones r locked behind paid-crystals 12,000 crystals min (1.5k per banner). A good surplus is hving 22.5k crystals b4 gacha-ing 4 favs/meta. You'd need char copies 4 their "genes" to trade 4 d mech parts, to complete all 4s to get the mech's full power. U'd also need genes 4 their skills, traits, n char power ups. Expect lots of dupes.
5. The game has tier listed characters, if u x hv certain units, best re-roll or to play it on hard mode self indulgently.
6. The game only feels opened up after lvl 40+ (around 7-10 days grinding). Even then, you'd begin to understand what i meant by auto-afk-mecha gacha game grind if u had persisted.
7. Free resources (only if u keep grinding daily n repetitively). it gets boring real quick. And is only f2p friendly if u spent d 4-6hrs on afk auto-battling.
8. stop n reflect. if this is what players need to do on a daily basics now, then it'd still be d same on later levels. Just keep grinnding-afk. Battles r afk, but u need to guide them to atk post interval battles or they'll just stand still while d timer ticks down.
Overall, not my thing. d grind isnt even fun. just imagine a tier SS, grade SSR unit can output 4-6x the output if u hv them. If u hadnt selected them from newbie-selection/ paid to get them, ur experience w greatly differ than those that did.
2/5 for me.