Who I'm Following
Honkai Impact 3rd | SEA
I'm going to be honest with this review.
Gameplay: at first its really fascinating but the more you play, the more you kind of get bored of. The gacha ratings arent that bad but could improve.
Sound: Really nice but could improve if more voice lines were added.
Graphics: Graphics has to be 10/10, its very detailed and the fact that you can change your graphics in settings are on point👌
Storyline: It gets really interesting as you move along, trust me. You will enjoy story more than the gameplay.
Overall: Its really a good game for people who are into action,anime,fighting,gacha game. I personally enjoyed this game quite alot since i love the character design and the story. BUT the longer you play, you will soon realize its quite Pay 2 win... You guys can agree or disagree but end game are usually pay 2 win since it gets really challenging and the grind gets really hard. Thanks for reading my review, hope you enjoyed the game as much as i do.😄
Gacha is good. who says otherwise havent seen the real gacha hell.
● guaranteed highest rarity weapons/stigma every 10 crates
● guaranteed S rank on standard with 33 crates (only once)
● guaranteed FEATURED weapon with 50 crates
● guaranteed S rank on expansion with 100 crates (saves your progress if the expansion ends)
● useless stigmas gained can be used to buy specific stigma of your choice
● excess copy of the 2 parts of the set could give you the missing part
● useless weapons can be used to upgrade your usefull ones
Basically, everything you spend on is really worth it even if your luck is sh*t