Who I'm Following
Its not enough playing time but stil decent game for a demo
This is basically a slightly dumbed down version of Civilization VI for PC, it's a great option if you are into strategy / civ building games. Everything "in" the game is free, however, you can buy additional content such as civilizations (characters to play as) and gameplay modes.
I have only ever played single player so I cannot comment on anything relating to the multiplayer modes.
- the gameplay and how things are generated is highly customizable
- many civilizations to choose from, all of which have their own unique benefits and units/buildings/etc
- good graphics, sound and music
- can be played offline*
- could be repetitive after a few games if you aren't into strategy games or if you don't adopt different playstyles every dozen or so games
- the additional content is (in my opinion) very expensive for what it is
- some of the controls are a bit finiky to use on a smartphone screen
- to play offline you need to login when you are online every so often*