Grand Theft Auto: iFruit
Developer: Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Package ID:com.rockstargames.ifruit Version:18.104.22.168-google Last Updated: APK Size:21.47 MB
- Data pack:125.49 MB Requirements:Android 4.3+ VPN Required:No Support Rooted device:Yes
iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction. Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps.
Los Santos Customs
The Los Santos Customs app offers players the freedom to create their ultimate vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V from anywhere. This is the future, we’re almost sure of it. You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!
Also choose from paint jobs, window tints, smoke colors, wheels, hoods and spoilers. Upgrade your engine, brakes, exhaust, suspension, and accessorize with new lights, horns, tires and body armor. Place your order on-the-go and find it waiting for you in the garage the next time you play Grand Theft Auto V, or send your order in while playing and get a call from your local mechanic to swing by. Everybody’s had some work done in Los Santos, so don’t let your ride be the exception to the rule.
Chop the Dog
Chop is Franklin’s canine sidekick in Grand Theft Auto V. Look after him well in the “Chop the Dog” app and you will reap the benefits when playing as Franklin in Grand Theft Auto V. Pet him, feed and water him, play fetch and tug-of-war, teach him tricks. Too much or too little of an activity, however, will cause Chop to become unhappy, and nobody likes an unhappy Rottweiler.
Looking after Chop successfully is reflected in his behavior in Grand Theft Auto V in a number of ways:
• He will be more helpful and responsive to Franklin
• He will perform tricks such as sitting, begging and giving paw if properly trained through the app
• He will sniff out the nearest hidden items when the player takes him for a walk
• Earn enough credits through walks and proper caretaking and exchange them for new collars for Chop
For information about supported devices and compatibility, please see:
For support please email us at: