BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! | Simplified Chinese
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!
- Package ID:com.bilibili.bangdream.aligames Version:6.2.9 Last Updated: APK Size:116.33 MB
- Data pack:N/A Requirements:Android 4.4+ VPN Required:No Support Rooted device:Yes
☞ Other Version(s): Traditional Chinese | English | Korean | Japanese
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! is a Chinese music game.
An anime music game, “BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!”, is an exciting game with simple controls! Tap to the rhythm of over 60 songs, including original game songs and covered versions of popular Japanese anime songs such as “Silhouette”, “Butter-Fly”, “Guren no Yumiya”, and “Soul's Refrain”.
Jam together with the 5 charismatic girl bands in the game! Featuring Poppin’Party and Roselia from the animation BanG Dream! and game original bands, Afterglow, Pastel＊Palettes, and Hello, Happy World!
● Tap to the rhythm of over 60 songs
● Select from 4 levels for each song, EASY / NORMAL / HARD / EXPERT
● Play 1-player mode or with up to 4 other players and enjoy Japanese anime rhythm games
● Collect anime characters to form your original band, or to group them per the 5 official bands
● Train anime characters to improve their music performance
● Immerse in each band's exciting journey towards stardom through their individual band stories
● Interact with cute anime characters, and enjoy their rhythmical actions and conversations
● Discover and explore the town to peek the daily lives of the anime characters
Just to clarify something, being rude to another person just because their offers are so low doesn't makes you look cool. It just making you look dumb tbh. Like I get it their offers are low but you don't need to say something threatening like "kys" & "I'll block you for offering a lowballs account" etc. Just say something like "I'm sorry but pass" & "pass" plus who are you to ask people to kill themselves. Plus if their actually kill themselves it's all your fault (please don't kill yourself just because someone ask you to) I felt bad for the person tbh. That's why I'm standing up for them.
( I'm sorry if my grammars are bad. )