Life is Strange
Developer: SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- Package ID:com.squareenix.lis Version:1.00.310 Last Updated: APK Size:34.89 MB
- Data pack:976.82 MB Requirements:Android 7.0+ VPN Required:No Support Rooted device:Yes
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, leading to a less than preferable experience, or not support the game at all.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
- Sony Xperia XZ and up
- HTC 10
- LG V20, G6 and up
- OnePlus 3 & 3T
- Huawei P10 and up
** Reviews and Accolades **
Life is Strange, People's Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
5/5 "A must-have." - The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." - International Business Times
"One of the best games I've played in years." - Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." - Darkzero
8/10 "Rare and precious." - Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." - GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" - HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." - Metro