Identity V | Global
Developer: NetEase Games
- Package ID:com.netease.idv.googleplay Version:1.0.1358215 Last Updated: APK Size:87.3 MB
- Data pack:2021.05 MB Requirements:Android 4.1+ VPN Required:No Support Rooted device:Yes
☞ Other Version(s): Simplified Chinese | Korean | Traditional Chinese
Intensive 1vs4 Asymmetrical Combats:
• Four Survivors: run from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with teammates, decode cipher machines, open the gate and escape;
• One Hunter: familiar yourself with all of your killing powers. Be ready to catch and torture your preys.
• Travel back to the Victorian era and have a taste of its unique style.
Compelling Background Settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who receives a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned manor and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrifying...
• Within every new game, map would be altered accordingly. You will never know what’s to expect.
hi there, my name is rin / dan and im here to make some friends who have the same interests as me. games i play are bandori ( both en and jp ), pjsk, enstars, identity v, roblox, genshin ( sometimes ) and honkai star rail ! im a huge wxs stan and ship polyshow / emurui mainly (,,>﹏<,,) the post might get too long but if you're interested, feel free to reply with your discord tag / twt / insta ! looking forward to meeting you all, there's a lot more games / shows im into but we can talk ab it in dms !
Just to clarify something, being rude to another person just because their offers are so low doesn't makes you look cool. It just making you look dumb tbh. Like I get it their offers are low but you don't need to say something threatening like "kys" & "I'll block you for offering a lowballs account" etc. Just say something like "I'm sorry but pass" & "pass" plus who are you to ask people to kill themselves. Plus if their actually kill themselves it's all your fault (please don't kill yourself just because someone ask you to) I felt bad for the person tbh. That's why I'm standing up for them.
( I'm sorry if my grammars are bad. )