Rent-a-Girlfriend: Heroine All Stars
- Package ID:jp.enish.kanopazu Version:1.2.6 Last Updated: APK Size:77.64 MB
- Data pack:N/A Requirements:Android 7.0+ VPN Required:No Support Rooted device:Yes
Rent-a-Girlfriend: Heroine All Stars is a puzzle game for mobile platforms developed by the Japanese mobile game publisher Enish based on the anime and manga series Rent-a-Girlfriend created by Miyajima Reiji.
The original story of Rent-a-Girlfriend is a romantic comedy about a college freshman Kinoshita Kazuya breaking up with his girlfriend after only getting together for a month. He uses a service called Rent-a-Girlfriend and meets another girl Chizuru. They end up having a complicated relationship.
The official hasn't revealed the details of the gameplay, and the only thing confirmed is that it's going to be a puzzle game. Aside from the characters appearing in the anime series, there is a collaboration with nine other series in Weekly Shonen Magazine. At least 20 characters will be available in the game with complete voiceovers.
Rent-a-Girlfriend: Heroine All Stars is a mobile game with a collection of multiple popular female characters from the same-name anime series and other franchises like Fairy Tail, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fire Force, etc. The game is yet to be released. Check out the official website or Twitter for more information.
Sora Amamiya, Aoi Yuki, Nao Toyama, Rie Takahashi,
Aya Hirano, Sayaka Ohara, Satomi Sato,
Yoko Hikasa, Maaya Uchida, Maaya Sakamoto,
Ayana Taketatsu, Ayane Sakura, M・A・O,
Saeko Kamijo, Ai Kayano, Saori Hayami, Akemi Kanda
Official website: https://kanokari-puzzle.enish.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/kanokari_pzl
1. Do all tutorial as every new player must
2. Obtain your pre-registered reward on reward section, you will get almost 22 pulls with bonus 30 pulls on Premium (standard banner) gacha only, and 4 All Stars gacha ticket
3. Pull for your waifu, I don't who is meta or what, just pick whoever you like, WARNING: Do 10 pulls doesn't guarantee you 4 stars or more character, so doing one-by-one is preferable
4. If you get what you want, go to Option (Main menu > three lines on the top right corner > オプション)
5. Go to Configurations (設定), on that scroll to the bottom and you can bind your account with email address
6. Enter your email address, you will get passcode which binded to your email address, you won't get any notification so it's better to screenshot that
7. If you still unsatisfied, go back to Title (you can press phone back button in Main Menu, or just close app and re-open)
8. Select the User Initialization (ユーザー初期化), just follow the instructions and your previous account will be wiped with new one