เราเคยเล่นเกมบาซาร่าในPS4(ภาค4 Sumeragi)แล้วก็สนุกดี พอมาลงมือถือแล้วก็ยังสนุกอยู่ค่ะ ชอบค่ะ
This game is simple. Easy enough to pick up even if you don't know Japanese (I don't but I'm doing good. Level25 and climbing!) or if you know the series. You can pick up on dialog which is great (something I can do. Not always but fun to hear)
I recommend it for any SB fan. It's a decent mobile game. No need to fork over any money (yet. I haven't had a need to reach for my wallet) and just enjoy a simple but pretty game.
- Reasonable gacha rates for rarer units and units can also be acquired by collecting X number of their shards instead.
- Short load times
- Autoplay and auto skip levels
- Enjoyable for Basara fans
- There is a lot of UI clutter on the screen so things can feel overly busy
- Once you get to a level where you need to relentlessly auto skip/play levels to farm upgrade resources you will hit a timer wall as you wait for your energy to refill.
Sadly Yukimura and Masamune are only on the orb pool... but the game is still plenty playable otherwise and you can get items that let you summon characters even without the gacha.
There is also a lot of character building and many upcoming new modes, which is nice.
But remember, this is a gacha game: if you want to invest time into it and get high results with less effort, you will have to pay. It does not make it worse, as plenty of popular games are like this, and it still has a lot of care put into its development.
Anyway... if the game had groundbreaking gameplay, it would definitely be a top spot mobile game. As for now, it's a good title with good values, and still worthy of a high place.