Ca m'embête un peu de donner une note pareil.
Mais je m'explique.
Impossible de le faire fonctionner sur Nox, je réussi à le DDL, tout va bien mais impossible de l'installer.
Je suis passé par le site de Google Play, de QooApps, je ne sais plus quoi faire.
Si quelqu'un à une solution je prend, en entendant, je ne changerais pas ma note.
Frankly if you're just looking for some superficial aerial combat game then this will work for you. The aerial combat in this game happens on a flat surface i.e. the pilots will neither climb nor dive i.e leaving out two important characteristics of planes and aspects of aerial combat. While you supposedly build a formation with 3 flight groups that each consist of 2 pilots which would remind some folks of the flight leaders and their wingmen role irl, here it's once again only superficial as you are suppose to put the tank (the eva or mobility pilots) at the front and not actually the offensive pilots to be the flight leader. And even in this supposedly configuration, the pilots in the same flight groups will happily went their own way if they happens to be closer to different enemy flight groups, and quite often to they'd be dooming themselves to a suicidal 1v4 situation.
The character growth part is essentially a dumbed down version of Princess Connect Re:Dive.
- Simple gameplay, has full auto, squadron management.
- Beautiful BGM, nice graphics running on max settings.
- Has plenty of intriguing story involving squadrons, each has unique own storyline.
- Plethora of pilot and plane for your collection.
- A bit hassle to grind if you ran out of skip tickets.
- Minimal involvement in combat, mostly just auto and micro manage your squad comp etc.
- 3-star base pilot has marginally more powerful base stats and faster access to 4th ability, making this game a gacha-centralized game.
- PVP is gacha race, basically burn crystals to grind more materials, and resetting arena attempts. Whales with lots of upgraded SSR pilot will always own arena.
- if you are not lucky and don't bother rerolling like me in this game, stick to PVE.
Just installed this game yesterday, graphic is good, voice actors are on point, story is quite enjoyable for shoujo-ai lover like me. Hope I'm staying for long.
this is ガルパン of the skies. this is seriously my introduction of the animé. like "ガルパン あつまれ！みんなの戦車道！！" gacha, gacha rate and squad formation screens are the similar. story flow also follows the animé and since it started just recently, i doubt there'll be much content like ガルパン does. i like the way the story is told. the characters move freely and there are some short clips from the animé. gameplay felt more of a dice roll. results differ each mission replay even if there is little to no change with your pilots and their planes. my major gripe is that game features are locked by level instead of open outright. there are locked features up to Player Lv.20! SERIOUSLY! if you haven't seen the animé, play this, if you do, give this a pass; or wait till the animé move further for more in-game content then play it .