overall love the graphic very much!
The game have several account binding methods so it is very convenient to save your game data too!
If I need to pick one bad thing of the game, I would say the star system of cards are not like the other games. In other games, they always have 5☆ as the most rare rank. However, in this game, I believe the most rare card(that you can get from gacha) is 3☆. So I am still getting use to it~
But still it's a lovely game that I would recommend(๑•̀ω•́๑)
The character growth part is essentially a dumbed down version of Princess Connect Re:Dive.
It would have been a better value to make this game an actual flying arcade simulator game. There is a good flying arcade game featuring ww1 ww2 plane in the playstore. You should look into it.
& they can't do shit against even lower powered newer unit
sound. some of the coolest BGMs around
gameplay, I still cannot comprehend how to make teams.
story, LEGALLY WATCH THE ANIME INSIDE THIS GAME
very good value.
First,i really enjoy the BGMS, the sound designers did really a good job, it set up the mood (and im a big fan of military march-like music).As a military game, i dont mind that the gameplay is more strategy-oriented without direct control of units.
The Graphics: Good animations, nice 3d models (when they eat around the table omg +v+) the planes are okay considering how small are during fights. (the skins are unlocked by getting the 3star and is locked to the plane)
The Gacha: Max rarity is 3 Star, with a guaranteed 2 star if you summon with 600 diamonds (like you get a SR whne the max is an SSR)
Overall: i dont know if its the login screen or the rarity, but it reminds me Princess Connect:ReDive( in a good way) anyway, just started playing so everything i wrote above may be not true, but i like this type of games (ㆁωㆁ*)
Last words: Consider watching the anime too !
- Simple gameplay, has full auto, squadron management.
- Beautiful BGM, nice graphics running on max settings.
- Has plenty of intriguing story involving squadrons, each has unique own storyline.
- Plethora of pilot and plane for your collection.
- A bit hassle to grind if you ran out of skip tickets.
- Minimal involvement in combat, mostly just auto and micro manage your squad comp etc.
- 3-star base pilot has marginally more powerful base stats and faster access to 4th ability, making this game a gacha-centralized game.
- PVP is gacha race, basically burn crystals to grind more materials, and resetting arena attempts. Whales with lots of upgraded SSR pilot will always own arena.
- if you are not lucky and don't bother rerolling like me in this game, stick to PVE.
Just installed this game yesterday, graphic is good, voice actors are on point, story is quite enjoyable for shoujo-ai lover like me. Hope I'm staying for long.