10 reroll 0 5star drop rate its worse than the fate game
After update, i can't open game
Just did 80x pulls and got no 5* that made me rage quit sorry I won't play this game anymore
RATES ARE GOOD GUYS ONLY 2% TO GET AN 5*. Lets fuking roll the 5* another fgo with better rates, hey the rates are high guys they are HIGH 2% HIGH
so much potential wasted.. boring game
seriously guys...music is the only thing i can enjoy in this game 5★music
Character mới không change form khi battle, toàn làm char mới cho nhiều nhưng quá cẩu thả, họ chả tôn trọng old char khi buff new char quá hư cấu, cũng chả qua tâm người chơi trong khi mọi thứ phải qua gacha
Pretty ironic, the only good thing about this game is gacha rates and music, everything else is below average...
This game has both duplicate based limit break and super grindy rarity increase.
Idola combat is p2w pvp in raid disguise
Dark falz of this game is the devs
+ Beautiful drawings
+ Amazing soundtrack, especially login screen song
+ Rare and super cards are not really hard to obtain
- Super laggy. Music keeps playing, but screen and animation stop working
- Extremely time-consuming. You have to grind hella a lot in this game
- I can't figure out how to skip battle cutscenes when each character uses special skills. Therefore, a battle drags way too long to finish
- Voice acting seems off, some sound emotionless, a few sounds okay
- Anime art style is not good enough. I feel like it lack something. Developers should have skipped this part
I uninstalled it after 2 weeks playing. Guess this game is not for me.
фго как-то изменилась, не в лучшую сторону. скучно и однообразно. странная игра.
Only playing this s*** for pso2 weekly SG.
This game became worser to f2p player ever since EP 2.
1. Its became harder to get SD, they reduce the daily Star Diamond (SD) from 100 to 50 and rarely give free SD from event since most of event at idola is only small scale.
2. New banner = new meta. Giselle and New Stella everywhere at high rankings arena also there is this new limited quest become easier if u use new Stella and of course you can only get them from SD only gacha.
3. Sometimes they changed event and weekly mission SD reward to scam ticket (there is a lot of tickets at idola, the only useful ticket that equal to 3k SD is only 10x roll ticket).
페그오랑 비슷한 느낌이지만 오토기능 탑재. 캐릭터는 이쁘나 모션이 너무 엉성한게 단점.
Better rate sure that's just anecdotal experience. I'm still rerolling right now since day 1 and can't get any 2 natural SSRS from the free pulls. Comparing this to FGO would be a joke FateGO is 3 years old and just an older game engine and naturaly poor/old looking graphics lul. A fair comparison would be with Epic7 in which case Epic7 does better with sprite animations and hand drawn skill cut-ins but with a less forgiving gacha. Then again I'm only playing this because I love Quna but PSO2 would still be my go to PS fix.
it's good and fun game even if it's clearly created based on fgo gameplay and user interface, and it actually make a better game using that as a foundation. the gacha is decent since it's not heavily reliance on ssr units like certain game.