This game became worser to f2p player ever since EP 2.
1. Its became harder to get SD, they reduce the daily Star Diamond (SD) from 100 to 50 and rarely give free SD from event since most of event at idola is only small scale.
2. New banner = new meta. Giselle and New Stella everywhere at high rankings arena also there is this new limited quest become easier if u use new Stella and of course you can only get them from SD only gacha.
3. Sometimes they changed event and weekly mission SD reward to scam ticket (there is a lot of tickets at idola, the only useful ticket that equal to 3k SD is only 10x roll ticket).
Story are interesting and compelling with hints and nudges toward the parent franchise. Man, SEGA's storytelling in the mobile division are really improved. Good thing PSO2's storywriting also picking up its pace these days.
Gacha rates are....gacha rates. No comment on that part.
Music is as good as it is. You can count on SEGA to not screwing up in music division.
+ Beautiful drawings
+ Amazing soundtrack, especially login screen song
+ Rare and super cards are not really hard to obtain
- Super laggy. Music keeps playing, but screen and animation stop working
- Extremely time-consuming. You have to grind hella a lot in this game
- I can't figure out how to skip battle cutscenes when each character uses special skills. Therefore, a battle drags way too long to finish
- Voice acting seems off, some sound emotionless, a few sounds okay
- Anime art style is not good enough. I feel like it lack something. Developers should have skipped this part
I uninstalled it after 2 weeks playing. Guess this game is not for me.
I.. admit that my previous review saying it was different and boy i think i kinda feels bad about it because aside from the mechanism/gameplay the game was really feels kinda similar in one way or another.
The original part:
-Idola and roster/team system(gameplay)
The similar part:
-The setting that kinda same as the competitor, like it was set in the isekai feel worlds (mediaeval and pirate stuff while keeping things feels modern in way)
-The Character that look like from old-time (while it's not a historic based) and also the modern-time
-The sprite obviously
Despite of that i don't feel like hating the game though it's just feels kinda odd that we can't make or choose our chara race and job (even though it let's you pick the date for your character birthday),and it's just different from the phatansy star that we knew back then and i think the game just feels like sega want to cash out same game as the competitor.