+Amazing Art from different Artists
+Collabs with Other Games
-Not early game friendly
-Devs kill your waifus one by one
-Gives you PTSD
+Now early game friendly.
-Huge difficulty spike during major/collab events
Japanese VO: 300MB
I play a lot of mobile junk, so I'm shocked to report that this cute waifu-bait tactics game is actually great.
Compared to recent mobile games I've played recently (like The Alchemist Code), Girls' Frontline has more tactics in it than I'm used to seeing.
Ex: squad formations; unit classes composition; microing
units to minimize injuries; pulling squads out mid-mission for repairs, and then dropping in a replacement squad, etc.
Girls' Frontline's business model isn't remotely as egregious as other mobile games I play.
• Instead of waiting a long time (or paying) for your "play-energy" to refill, you can send squads to collect even more, in the form of Man-power, Ammo, Rations,
and Parts. This way you can continue battling with your other squads.
• Instead of requiring rare (or purchasable) premium currency for gachas pulls, you use those resources to gacha pull characters and equipment.
The game can be played absolutely for free, with m
From Indonesia (🇮🇩)
If You Have Question About This Game Ask Me And Also You Can "Add Freind Me" If You Want Play Together ?!
Instagram: @AnimersIndonesia (Owner, Myth)
#Gamers #Game #GirlsFrontline #Anime
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
First of all, it is balance. It is optional to you to donatit comfortably to play and derive pleasure from a game. The following important item, it реализованнвя cooperation between players. She is made very competently here. Anything superfluous. Also It should be noted design of a game. Everything in this game looks very interestingly and invitingly. It is possible to speak about Girl's Frontline very long, but I will draw conclusions.
The best game in the market
_(√ ζ ε:)_
- Low Rng (thanks devs)
- Great art
- Story good (my opinion btw)
- A game were resources and tatics have greater impact (much more than the roll on 4-5☆)
- No problem in play with my low-end phone (Samsung J2 prime)
When i take a job, i gonna spend some donations in this game, the devs deserve.
Score: 9.9 (because nothing is perfect except for ours waifus)
Ps: I know, my english sucks a lot