1. like some of gamevil game, it's plenty of reward
but grinding to get that
2. it's bad to see how this game turns into, long time ago this game is a hard in the ass with Dark souls theme
3. right now, this game was only a AFK or idle game.
one tap and go, one tap and go.. that's the game content is
4. the characters stories is amazingly good, but very poor at the execution. (you only read their stories, no cinematic, no picture, no art, nothing!)
5. if you see the cutscene.. that's the thing you will see once.. and never come back.. i don't know why they managed to hide the cutscene, the cutscene was do an absolute job at storytelling
6. the event was top notch, you doesn't need to pay to be competitive player, by joining the event.. you will get everything
7. the graphic was dull and old. i really hope they managed to render those characters into a better results
8. the game has a lot of FAN SERVICE (boobs, thighs, butt, face) yes you can see sexy lady, sexy women, sexy devil, even men is hot in here
they're so good at the fan service
9. THIS IS THE BEST OF IT, the developer is very kind and get in touch with the playerbase.. they always replying our suggestions and critic, which is ultra rare to see a game developer like that.
Enfin bref, tout ça pour dire que ce jeu est une pépite totalement f2p :)
Priding itself with gorgeously designed character models. This game comes packed with a rather complex equipment and stats elements (which means unlimited theory crafting).
However, this game mostly revolves around grinding for optimal gears (in omens) to build your heroes which is the same type of content you see in kings raid. Heck, gameplay-wise, it's just like Kings raid, characters perform basic attacks automatically while you tap on their skills in sequence. It's a hit or miss.
Story wise, it's just...rather cookie cutter. You summon servants to fight off monsters tainted by the dark blood (basically evil goons) and this one interesting character, Enoch knight. Occasionally there are some great conversations between the characters ( Enoch in particular).
Lastly we have the gacha, oh boy, no 4 star guarantee and low rates compromised with frequent premium currency giveaway and anything below are fodders.
EDIT: Just recently, Gamevil experienced a "short-curcuit" and dropped a devastating P2W nuke in its servers. Oh well...